Auction Items For Sale
This property has what you have been looking for, a spacious home with 36 acres M/L within minutes of Burlington, IA. For details contact auction manager Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944.
Des Moines County, IA Real Estate Auction
The home is located 3 ½ miles north of Burlington on Highway 99, then ¼ mile west on Y-Camp Road, then west 1 ½ miles on Y Camp Road to 13661 Y Camp Road. Watch for auction signs. Auction held on site.
Open House on Wednesday, May 1st from 4-5PM
BRICK RANCH HOME ON 36 ACRES M/L
This property has what you have been looking for, a spacious raised ranch home with 36 acres M/L within minutes of Burlington, IA.
This three bedroom, 1,800 sq.ft. home is in its original 1973 décor and is in need of a makeover! The main level floorplan of the home includes a living room with fireplace, dining room with sliding glass door, kitchen with a breakfast bar and a laundry area off of the kitchen. The master suite has ample closet space and a master bath with double vanity. There are also two bedrooms and a full bath on the main level.
The full basement includes a family room with fireplace, small kitchen area with sink and laundry hookups, ¾ bath, storage room and a 2 car garage. There is a custom built elevator for access to the main level. Other amenities of the home include a large 19’x30’ concrete deck, rural water, all electric home including heat & electric water heater, (2) 200 amp breaker boxes and a radon reduction system.
You will enjoy the outdoors with 36 acres M/L with timber, trails, creek crossings, open areas for food plots and Dry Branch creek running through the property. Also included with the property is a 30’x50’ barn and a gazebo along the timberline.
Included: Gazebo, Built in stove (does not work), Dishwasher (does not work)
Not included: Washer, Dryer, Chest freezers, Refrigerator & Stove(downstairs), All Personal Property
Terms: 10% down payment on May 15, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of June 28, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of June 28, 2019.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Assessed Value: $274,800
28 Acres in Forrest Reserve
Ag. Cr. ($7.30)
Hm. Cr. ($142.69)
Net $2,858.00 (Rounded)
• This auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
• This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
• This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer's financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
• Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
• The Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
• Due to this being an estate, the seller will be exempt from Time of Transfer Inspection of the septic, according to Iowa Code 455B.172(11). Any future inspections, upgrades, repairs, maintenance or other matters to the septic system will be at the buyer's expense in accordance with Des Moines County & Iowa Laws & regulations.
• The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
• If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
• The buyer acknowledges that buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
• Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
• Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Alice Mae Harris Estate
Henry L. Roberts – Executor
Sara L. Haas – Attorney for Estate
For details contact auction manager Nate Larson of Steffes Group,
319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944