Auction Items For Sale
443± Acres M/L - Sells in 4 Tracts! Selling Free & Clear for the 2020 Farming Season! For details contact auction manager Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944
Large Des Moines County, Iowa Land Auction
PLEASANT GROVE, IOWA
Land is located 4 miles south of Pleasant Grove on Beaverdale Road, then 1 mile east on 165th Street. Watch for auction signs.
Auction to be held at St. Mary’s Parish Hall, 13204 Dodgeville Rd. Sperry, IA
443.91 Acres M/L – SELLS IN 4 TRACTS
Selling Free and Clear for the 2020 Farming Season!
Auctioneer’s Note: All tracts will be sold by the acre. Tracts will be sold Choice with the Privilege, whereas the high bidder may choose Tract #1, Tract #2, Tract #3 or Tract #4 or any combination of tracts, in any order, times their high bid. This will continue until all tracts are sold. Tracts will not be recombined.
Tract #1 – 193.84 Taxable Acres M/L
Approx. 111 acres tillable, balance being timber.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 74.8 on the tillable.
Located in Section 36 of Pleasant Grove Township & Section 31 of Franklin Township, Des Moines County, Iowa.
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #1
Tract #2 – 149.86 Taxable Acres M/L
Here is a hunting and recreational piece of land with tillable income.
Approx. 41 acres tillable, balance being timber.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 77.7 on the tillable.
Located in Sections 30 & 31 of Franklin Township, Des Moines County, Iowa.
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #2
Tract #3 – 61.81 Taxable Acres M/L
FSA indicates: 36.67 acres tillable, balance being timber & a creek runs through the property.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 63.6 on the tillable.
Located in Sections 25 & 36 of Pleasant Grove Township, Des Moines County, Iowa.
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #3
Tract #4 – 38.4 Taxable Acres M/L
FSA indicates: 25.32 acres tillable, balance being timber.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 75.7 on the tillable.
Located in Section 29 of Franklin Township, Des Moines County, Iowa.
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #4
TERMS ON ALL TRACTS
Terms:10% down payment on November 27, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of December 27, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 27, 2019. (Subject to tenant’s rights on the tillable land.)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
- The seller has served termination to the tenant on the tillable ground and is selling free and clear for the 2020 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer(s) to report to the appropriate County FSA office and show filed deed(s) in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. Final tillable acres will be determined by the FSA office.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey on any tracts.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If one buyer purchases more than one tract, the seller shall only be obligated to furnish one abstract and deed. (husband & wife constitute one buyer)
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer(s).
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Wilma Groe Estate
James Walker – Executor for Estate
Shane M. Wiley – Attorney for Estate
For details contact auction manager Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944