Auction Items For Sale
If you are looking for a combination farm with tillable, pasture/hay ground and timber, look no further! This is a perfect livestock farm with 5 fenced ponds, a 40’x66’ barn and a 10’x12’ shed. The timber is perfect habitat for wildlife! For information contact Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944 (cell)
KEOKUK COUNTY LAND AUCTION
Located: Land is located 3 miles north of Hedrick on 160th Avenue, then ¾ miles east on 302nd Street. Watch for auction signs.
Auction Site: Hedrick Community Center, 109 N. Main Street
206 Acres M/L – SELLS IN ONE TRACT
Immediate Possession! Selling Free and Clear for 2018
If you are looking for a combination farm with tillable, pasture/hay ground and timber, look no further! This is a perfect livestock farm with 5 fenced ponds (3 with waterers below them), a 40’x66’ barn and a 10’x12’ shed. The timber makes a perfect habitat for abundant deer, turkey, and other wildlife. There is 8,600 ft. of new fence installed and many acres of new seeding throughout the farm.
FSA info 47.01 acres tillable, balance being pasture & timber.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 44.2 on the entire farm.
Located in Section 7 & 18, Steady Run, Keokuk County, Iowa.
Terms:20% down payment on March 16, 2018. Balance due at closing with a projected date of May 2, 2018, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Immediate possession, March 16, 2018.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit ($70.68)
Family Farm ($49.11)
Net $2,490.00 (Rounded)
- The land is being sold free and clear for the 2018 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Keokuk County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- Buyer will be responsible for installing his/her own entrance, if so desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Glenda Sieren
John N. Wehr – Attorney for Seller
For information contact Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell 319.931.3944