Auction Items For Sale
Investment quality Iowa farmland - 70 Acres M/L with 85.8 CSR2! For details contact auction manager Tim Meyer or Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319-931-3944
Henry County, Iowa Land Auction
MT. UNION, IOWA
The land is located 2 miles north of Mt. Union on Racine Ave., then east on Highway 78.
Auction to be held at Steffes Group Inc., 2245 East Bluegrass Road, Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
70 Acres M/L – SELLS IN 1 TRACT
Tract #1 – 70 Acres M/L – Subject to final survey
Approx. 70 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 85.8 on the tillable.
Located in Section 25, Scott Township, Henry County, Iowa.
Terms:10% down payment on November 19, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of January 3, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of January 3, 2020.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Ag. Credit ($85.19)
Net $2,328.00 (Approx.)
- Termination on the tillable ground has been served by the seller to the tenant. Land is selling free and clear for the 2020 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Henry County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. Final tillable acres will be determined by the Henry County FSA office, as some fields overlap Tract lines.
- The land will be surveyed by a licensed surveyor and surveyed acres will be the multiplier. If the recorded survey is different than the announced surveyed acres, adjustments to the final contract price will be made accordingly at closing.
- The buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrance. The Buyer shall be responsible for applying for the permit through the Iowa DOT and installing a new driveway entrance at buyer’s expense and according to the specifications of the Iowa DOT. Seller shall grant a temporary use of the west driveway entrance up to 1 year or until the new driveway entrance is built, whichever occurs first.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer obtaining financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owners: Stephen M. & Jolene K. Gerling
Sara L. Hass – Attorney for Sellers