Auction Items For Sale
Selling a tiny home with two lots. For information contact Terry Hoenig at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120.
Timed Online Real Estate Auction
Located at 830 Tam Street, Ainsworth, IA 52201
Bidding Opens: Wednesday, November 13th
Bidding Starts to Closes: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 5:00 PM
Open House on Wednesday, November 6th from 5-6pm
GARAGE with TWO LOTS
This 864 sq.ft. garage currently has a kitchen with refrigerator & stove top, a living room, laundry room with ¾ bath, washer, dryer (located in garage), and an oversized 1 car garage. Other amenities include 200 amp breaker box, electric baseboard heat, city water & city sewer. The garage is situated on a 0.21 acre lot. The second lot is adjacent to this lot and is a 0.21 acre lot, which could be a potential building lot as well.
Included:Refrigerator, Stove top, Washer, Dryer, Wood burning stove, Window air unit.
Not included: All personal property.
Terms:20% down payment on November 20, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of December 20, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 20, 2019.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes – Parcel #1221152018
Homestead Credit $159.61)
DSC Credit ($256.00)
Net $74.00 Rounded
Real Estate Taxes – Parcel #1221153001
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer acknowledges that buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Douglas D. Donald
Richard S. Bordwell – Attorney for Seller
For information contact Terry Hoenig at
Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120