Auction Items For Sale
Online only auction of a two bedroom home, your chance to flip a house! For details contact auction manager Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944
Online Only Real Estate Auction!
Located at 840 South Garfield Avenue.
Auctioneer’s Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Steffes Group’s control, the Derby home will be offered in this online only auction.
Auction Opens: Tuesday, April 2nd
Auction Closes:Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 4:00 PM
Open House on Tuesday, April 2ndfrom 4-5pm
TWO BEDROOM HOME
Here is your chance to bid your price and flip a house! This home is in need of being updated and remodeled. This two bedroom home has 1,151 sq.ft. of living space on two levels. The main level offers a living room and dining room with hardwood floors and a kitchen. The upstairs has two bedrooms and a bath. The basement has a Carrier high efficient gas forced air furnace with central air, gas hot water heater and a fuse box. Situated on a 39’x114’ lot.
Included: Utility shed, Refrigerator, Stove, Freezer
Terms:20% down payment on April 9, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of May 24, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of May 24, 2019.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Assessed Value: $25,500
Real Estate Taxes
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the auction closes.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer acknowledges that he/she has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Mary Ruth Derby Conservatorship
Corridor Care Management – Conservator
Sara L. Haas – Attorney for Conservatorship
For details contact auction manager Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944