Tuesday at - 24th August , 2021
DALLAS COUNTY, IOWA LAND & ACREAGE AUCTION
Auction to be held on site at 30761 Meadow Road, Adel, IA
From the south edge of Adel on Highway 169, proceed 2 miles southwest on Meadow Road OR 4 miles north of De Soto, IA on Highway 169, then 2 miles southwest on Meadow Road.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2021 AT 10AM
Open House: Tuesday, August 10th from 10-11AM
Real Estate Sells First!
Online Bidding Available on Real Estate & Equipment!
Auctioneer’s Note: Daryl & Mary Beth have decided to sell their beautiful country acreage on this Steffes Group live auction event with online bidding. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to purchase the home and adjoining land in the Adel DeSoto Minburn School District. The real estate will sell first, followed by the short line of equipment, finishing with the furniture & household items. Steffes loader will be onsite the day of the auction to assist in loading.
67.25 Acres M/L – SELLS IN 3 TRACTS
Tract #1 – Brick Home & Buildings on 5.26 Taxable Acres M/L
Looking for the country life? Then you will enjoy all this country acreage has to offer! Several buildings on this acreage are perfect for livestock and storage needs. Beautiful landscaping and mature trees offer plenty of shade & windbreaks. All within minutes of Adel.
- 1,425 sq.ft. of space on the main level, built in 1969
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Large L shaped living/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Mudroom & ½ bath
- 6’x26’ covered front porch
- 12’x18’ deck
- Family room with fireplace & Voyager hot tub
- Rec room
- Storage room
- Laundry room w/ shower & sink
- Weil McLain heat pump w/ main level central air
- Xenia rural water & MidAmerican electric
- 31’x79’ open faced livestock barn, 2 waterers, built in 2001
- 40’x60’ machine shed, insulated, concrete floors, hanging heater (not hooked up), 2 sliding doors, built in 1975
- 40’x100’ Quonset building, concrete floors, built in 1950
- 24’x72’ pole building, overhead door, sliding door, part concrete
- Detached 24’x24’ garage
Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Voyager hot tub, auxiliary ProCom gas furnace (in basement) 1,000 gal LP tank, All other items present on the day of closing.
Not included: Freezer, All personal property. Attached & unattached fencing sold at auction, All farm machinery & equipment.
Tract #2 – 54.39 Acres M/L
FSA indicates: 50.34 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 82.1 on the tillable.
Located in Section 2, Adams Township, Dallas County, Iowa.
Not included: 2021 crops & hay cuttings
Tract #3 – 7.6 Acres M/L
Approx. 7 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 79.6 on the tillable.
Located in Section 2, Adams Township, Dallas County, Iowa.
Not included: 2021 crops
Terms: 10% down payment on August 24, 2021. Balance due at closing with a projected date of October 1, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of October 1, 2021. (Subject to the completion of the fall harvest on the tillable land)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Net Taxes $3,592.00 (Rounded)
Net Taxes $1,479.00 (Approx.)
Net Taxes $197.00 (Approx.)
• Tillable land is selling free and clear for the 2022 farming season.
• It shall be the obligation of the Buyer(s) to report to the Dallas County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. Final tillable acres to be determined by the FSA office.
• Tract 1 will be sold lump sum price. Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
• Bidding on Tracts 2 & 3 will be by the acre. Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey, if Tracts 2 & 3 are the same Buyer.
• In the event the Buyers of Tracts 2 & 3 are not the same, then a survey of Tracts 2 & 3 will be completed prior to final settlement/closing. If the recorded gross surveyed acres of Tract 2 & 3 are different than the stated advertised acres, then adjustments to the final contract price will be made accordingly at closing on Tracts 2 & 3.
• The Seller shall bear the responsibility and expense to have the septic system pumped & inspected, prior to closing, as required by the Iowa DNR. It shall also be the Seller’s responsibility and expense, if needed, to upgrade, repair, or any other matters to the septic system in accordance with Dallas County & Iowa Laws & regulations. Prior to closing, the Seller shall acquire the proper paperwork required by the County Sanitarian for the septic system.
• This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
• Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
• If one Buyer purchases more than one tract, the Seller shall only be obligated to furnish one abstract and deed (husband & wife constitute one buyer).
• The Buyer(s) shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
• The Buyer(s) shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
• If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the Buyer(s).
• This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
• The Buyers acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyers are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
• Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
• Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Click Here for Equipment & Furniture Selling after Real Estate at Approx. 10:30AM
Daryl G. & Mary Beth Nelsen
and Seventy Seven Investment Company
Patrick Dillon – Attorney for Sellers
For information contact Nate Larson of Steffes Group,
515.432.6000 or 319.931.3944
TERMS & CONDITIONS All items sold AS IS WHERE IS. Payment (Cash or Check) must be made sale day before removal of items. Announcements made sale day take precedence over all previous advertising. Titles (if any) will be mailed to buyers within two weeks of auction date. A document fee of $35 applies to all titled vehicles.
International buyers please check your importing regulations prior to bidding. Real Estate terms and conditions will vary per auction.
Steffes Auctioneers Inc.
2000 Main Avenue East
West Fargo ND 58078-2210
Phone: (701) 237-9173(701) 237-9173
Toll Free: (800) 726-8609(800) 726-8609
Fax: (701) 237-0976
Scott Steffes ND81 & MN14-51
Bob Steffes ND82 & MN14-09
Brad Olstad ND319 & MN14-70
Clark Sather ND463 & MN54-05
REAL ESTATE MARKETING
Scott Steffes, Broker
Rodney Steffes, Licensed Sales Associate
Geri Paul, Licensed Sales Associate
Ashley Huhn, Licensed Sales Associate
Steffes Auctioneers Inc
24400 MN Highway 22 South
Litchfield, MN 55355
Phone: (320) 693-9371(320) 693-9371
Fax: (320) 693-9373
Email: [email protected]
Eric Gabrielson, MN47-006, ND890
Ashley Huhn, MN47-002, ND843
Randy Kath, MN47-001, ND894
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
Location has been calculated by address and may not be 100% accurate.