Auction Items For Sale
3 bedroom home on a corner lot in Morning Sun, Iowa. For complete details contact auction manager, Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944
Morning Sun, Iowa Real Estate Auction
MORNING SUN, IOWA
Home located at 200 SE 2nd Street, Morning Sun, IA. Auction held on site.
Open House on Monday, October 7th, from 4-5PM
THREE BEDROOM HOME ON CORNER LOT
This three bedroom home has 1,232 sq. ft. of living space on the main level and was built in 2004. The main level features a living room with bay window, dining area with sliding glass door to the patio, kitchen with pantry & dishwasher, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The full basement is ready to be finished and offers two egress windows, stubbed for a bathroom, Lennox Elite Series high efficient gas forced air furnace with central air, electric water heater, water softener, laundry hookups and a 200 amp breaker box. The home also has a 24’x30’ detached 2 car garage with openers and 120 amp breaker box. All situated on a large 101’x120’ corner lot with 2 lawn sheds.
Included:Dishwasher, Water softener, (2) Lawn sheds.
Real Estate Taxes
Gross Taxes: $2,156.85
Homestead Cr.: ($175.59)
Net Taxes: $1,982.00 (rounded)
Assessed Value: $110,950
Terms:10% down payment on October 21, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of December 5, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 5, 2019.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
• This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
• This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer's financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
• Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
• The buyer acknowledges that buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
• Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
• Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Selling After The Real Estate
1983 GMC K1500 Silverado, pickup, shows 38,830 miles, 4x4, lockouts, regular cab, long bed, GM Performance crate engine, automatic, bucket seats, center console, power windows, power locks, lift kit, Optima battery, Super Swamper 15/39.5-16.5LT tires on alum rims, VIN IGTEK14H4DS515180, (no driveshaft on 4x4)
Owners: Tamara Coey & Randy J. Faulkner
Roger A. Huddle & Steven E. Ort – Attorneys for Sellers
For details contact auction manager Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944