ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
This Auction Features A Great Line Of Equipment To Include
A 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Service Truck, PJ 40' Gooseneck Flatbed Trailer, Jensen 41' Enclosed Toy Hauler/Racing Trailer, 2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty Service Truck, American Hauler 37' Enclosed Toy Hauler/Racing Trailer, Tools, Grain Bin Parts & Much More!!
This Auction Features Over 425+ Lots!!
* Auctioneers Note: We are honored to present a online only auction for Dacotah Grain Systems in Sheldon, IA! As Jim has recently sold his business and moved to Colorado he has asked us to assist him in selling his line of equipment which includes service trucks, trailers, tools, grain bin parts and much more!!! All bidding will take place on www.zomerbid.com!
Auction will Close On June 4, 2020 Starting @5:00 P.M.
Go To www.zomerauctions.com for details!
Auction location is 116 1/2 D. St., Sheldon, IA or directly North of Daves Auto Wash.
Please go to zomerbid.com to bid or click on the blinking button below to bid on the items!!
TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE CATALOG FOR THIS AUCTION CLICK HERE
* Bidding will open on May 11, 2020 @ 8:00 A.M.
* Bidding will close on Thursday June 4, 2020 starting at 5:00 P.M.. Bidding will close in 2 lot increments every minute until the final lots are closed.
* Pickup date of items will be on Saturday, June 6, 2020 from 9:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.. Items must be removed at this time unless prior arrangements are made. Pickup will be at the auction location which is 116 1/2 D. St., Sheldon, IA or directly North of Daves Auto Wash.
* Terms: Cash / Check or credit card day of pickup. All sales final. All items sold as is, where is, with any and all defects if any. Auction company reserves the right to require a cashiers check or wire transfer as payment method. Items may be paid for at pickup time. All payment must be made by 2:00 P.M. on Saturday June 6, 2020 and prior to any items being removed. All titles will be mailed out 10-14 business days after full payment is made.
Partial List Of Items:
1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT Diesel Service Truck: VIN-1ftsw31f6xee62135, shows 334,550 miles, 4dr, cloth interior, pw, pl, 7.3l diesel engine, ladder racking, rawson koenig steel service body, 265/75R16 tires, running boards, 4wd, tow mirrors, single axle, runs/drives
2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT Diesel Service Truck: VIN-1ftsw31f6xee62135, shows 334,550 miles, 4dr, cloth interior, pw, pl, 7.3l diesel engine, ladder racking, rawson koenig steel service body, 265/75R16 tires, running boards, 4wd, tow mirrors, single axle, runs/drives
2014 PJ 97" x 40ft Gooseneck Flatbed Trailer: Gvwr 30,000#, 35ft flat, 5ft beavertail, flip down monster ramps, triple spread axle, 235/80R16 tires, spare tire, hydraulic jack, side toolboxes
2006 American Eagle 100" x 37' Fifth Wheel Toy Hauler: Triple axle, gvwr—15,240#, flip down rear ramp, 225/75R15 tires, sb series hitch, hyd jack, 1 side door, 78 1/2 inch interior height, craftsman tool boxes, lights, cabinets, has storage over gooseneck, length does not include gooseneck—gooseneck is approx 76 inch
2002 Jensen Fifth Wheel Racing/Toy Hauler 99 1/2" x 41' Enclosed Trailer: Vin-1j9gv48302h0355, triple axle, gvwr—24,000#, 235/85R16 tires, flip down rear door—81 inch, stinger car lift inside, can transport 2 cars, hyd jack, champion approx 80 gallon air compressor—model-vr7f-8, gd approx 80 gallon air compressor—model vr5-8, 5 and 7.5hp motors, cable winch in trailer, shelving built in, storage over gooseneck, 2 side door, rear inside height approx 126, front inside height approx 102 inch, length does not include front gooseneck, gooseneck is approx 7ft
2015 Master Tow Car Caddy: 205/75R14 tires, straps included, vin-4dfts1012fn117671
Komatsu FG25 Forklift: shows 8836 hours, Gas powered, sn-144092A, hyd adjustable forks, tilt, runs/drives good, recently had $1,445.27 spent at New Tec(had a new new starter and flywheel installed and was tuned up, hard tires, Nissan engine, believed to be a 5,000 pound capacity forklift
Cleveland Punch: Model 5p-24, stroke of slide-1 1/2 inch, shut height on bed-8 1/4 inch, adjustment of slide-2 inch, 90 strokes per minute, 20 ton capacity, sn-9178
Assort of Tools: Wrenches, screwdrivers, nut drivers, straps, harnesses, pry bars, impact sockets, clamps, jacks, levels, chain hoists, Ingersoll rand impacts, Milwaukee metal saw, large assort of sealant, very very large assort of nuts/bolts/washers, etc, steel sawhorses, steel racking, misc steel sheets, Hoteche welder, thermal arc welder, Schumacker battery charger, large assort of air hose, ext cords, work lights, welding cords, scaffolding, ladders, new elec motors, there are many items not listed!! This is only a very small portion of the items on this auction!
Grain Bin Parts: Large Asst. of new bolts/nuts/washers: grain bin ladder parts: drag conveyor less(5,000-7,000 BPH): Misc Grain Bin Sheets: New R&P gate: Misc elbow sections: leg tower legs: Stiffner splices for Chief grain bin: 4"-12" fall protection sliding beam anchors: anchor plates for Chief grain bin stiffners: 2pc clamp bands: grain bin side draw chutes: 10' intermediate sweep auger: Many other great items: Baldor 100HP Elec Motor
Auctioneers and Re Brokers
Darrell Vande Vegte-712-726-3428