Auction Items For Sale
Mississippi River Views! Check out this 2 bedroom, split-level home! For information contact Nate Larson at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944 or Kevin Dameron at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.850.2274.
Timed Online Real Estate Auction
Burlington, Iowa Located at 807 and 811South 3rd Street, Burlington, IA 52601
Bidding Opens: Wednesday, February 26th
Bidding Starts to Closes: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 4:00 PM
Open House on Wednesday, February 19th from 4-5pm
TWO BEDROOM SPLIT FOYER HOME
Mississippi River Views!
This two-bedroom home is ready for its new owner. Enjoy the scenic view of the Mississippi from the 9’x12’ deck. Inside this split-level home you will find over 1,000 sq. ft. of living space on the upper level with an additional 250 sq. ft. of living space downstairs. The spacious upper level offers a living room, kitchen with refrigerator, electric stove & dishwasher. Also on the main level are 2 bedrooms and a full bath with washer & dryer. The basement is ready to be finished for additional living space. Other amenities include an attached 20’x23’ garage, a detached shed, Goodman high efficient gas-forced air furnace with central air, high efficient gas hot water heater and a 200 amp breaker box. All situated on a 120’x117’ double lot.
Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer
Not included: All personal property items.
Terms:10% down payment on March 4, 2020. Balance due at closing with a projected date of April 17, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of April 17, 2020.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
$73,000.00 + 3,200.00 = $76,200.00
Real Estate Taxes
Gross/Net $1,324.00 Rounded + $194.00 = $1,518.00
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer acknowledges that buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.