Auction Items For Sale
150.5 Acres M/L - 90.9 CSR2! For information contact Nate Larson at Steffes Group at 641.423.1947 or 641.530.5528
BUTLER COUNTY, IOWA LAND AUCTION
Land is located 4 miles west of Aplington on Highway 57, then 5 miles north on Douglas Ave/T16. Or 6 ½ miles south of Dumont, on Douglas Ave/T16.
Bidding Opens: Thursday, September 10th
Bidding Closes: Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 11 AM
150.5 Acres M/L – Sells in 1 Tract
Farm Sells Free & Clear for 2021!
FSA indicates: 143.31 NHEL acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 90.9 on the tillable acres.
Located in Section 33, Madison Township, Butler County, Iowa.
<Click Here> to view FSA Information
<Click Here> to view Tillable Soil Map
<Click Here> to view Day of Auction Contract
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit ($193.35)
Net (Rounded) $5,002.00
Terms:10% down payment on September 17, 2020. Balance due at final settlement with a projected date of November 2, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: November 2, 2020. (Subject to tenant’s rights)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
- This online auction will have a 10% buyer’s premium, capped at $1,000. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price. The maximum buyer’s premium charge will be $1,000.
- Bidding on the Tract will be by the assessor acres and the Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- The Seller will serve termination to the tenant on the tillable ground and the tillable ground is selling free and clear for the 2021 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Butler County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- Buyer will be responsible for installing his/her own entrance, if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Marilyn J. Pinta
John L. Duffy - Attorney for Seller
For information contact Nate Larson at Steffes Group at 641.423.1947 or 641.530.5528