Auction Items For Sale
Ranch Style Home with 30'x50' Shop! Open House on Tuesday, October 12th from 4-5PM. For more information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120
BURLINGTON, IOWA REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Located at 11807 42nd Street, Burlington, IA
Bidding Opens:Tuesday, October 19th
Bidding Closes: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 4PM
Open House on Tuesday, October 12th from 4-5PM
RANCH STYLE HOME WITH 30’x50’ SHOP
This three bedroom ranch style home is ready to be refreshed & updated! The home offers 1,144 sq. ft. of living space on the main level and was built in 1967.
- Eat in kitchen with electric stove, washer & dryer hookups
- Living room with wood floors & a fireplace
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- Front enclosed porch with wood burning stove
- Back enclosed porch
- Full unfinished basement with ¾ bath, Amana high efficient gas forced air furnace & central air
- Attached single car garage
- Detached 30’x50’ shop with concrete floors
- Detached 24’x30’ two car garage with furnace & window A/C
- Detached 12’x22’ garage
- Rural water & a well
- Situated on a 1.67 acre lot
Not included: Seller’s kitchen cabinet,LP tank,All personal property
Terms:10% down payment on October 26, 2021. Balance due at closing with a projected date of December 10, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 10, 2021.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes – Tax Parcel 15-25-353-015
Assessed Value: $167,700
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left on the auction, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- Due to this being an estate, the Seller will be exempt from Time of Transfer Inspection of the septic, according to Iowa Code 455B.172(11). Any future inspections, upgrades, repairs, maintenance or other matters to the septic system will be at the buyer's expense in accordance with Des Moines County & Iowa Laws & regulations.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Bidding Closes October 26 at 5PM
Gary L. Lefler Estate & Judith K. Lefler Estate
Kenneth Lefler – Executor
James H. Martinek – Attorney for Estate
For more information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group,
319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120