Auction Items For Sale
Secluded acreage, nestled amongst the timber close to Burlington! For information contact Steffes Group at 319.385.2000;
Mason Holvoet at 319.470.7372 or Nate Larson at 319.931.3944
BURLINGTON IOWA REAL ESTATE AUCTION
11014 Memorial Park Road, Burlington, IA
Opens: Wednesday, September 1st
Closes: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 3PM
Open House on Wednesday, August 25th, from 3-4PM
Country Acreage on 5.15 Acres M/L
Here is a secluded acreage, nestled amongst the timber close to Burlington! This spacious 4 bedroom, 2 ¾ bath home offers 2,140 sq.ft. of total living space. You will enjoy the outdoor space this property provides with a covered front porch with adjoining shaded deck. Don’t forget to bring the s’mores and enjoy an evening around the camp fire.
- Large oak kitchen with plenty of cabinet space along with a side by side refrigerator, JennAir stove, built in oven & microwave, dishwasher & trash compactor.
- Dining area with built in cabinets, wet bar, wine rack, refrigerator, roll top desk & electric fireplace.
- Spacious living room with fireplace, custom built-ins & vaulted ceilings.
- Master bedroom with new carpet, ensuite bath w/ jetted tub & walk in closet.
- Bedroom with new carpet.
- ¾ bath.
- Open stair way with new carpet.
- Family room with fireplace.
- Two non conforming bedrooms.
- Full bathroom.
- Laundry room with washer/dryer hookups.
- Storage room.
- Two car garage.
- 13’x22’ workshop/storage room.
- Hardwood floor entryway.
- Two ponds.
- Electric forced air furnace & central air.
- Rathbun rural water & a well.
- (2) 200 amp breaker boxes
- Home built in 1970.
- Portable storage building.
- Situated on 2 lots totaling 5.15 Acres M/L
Included: Refrigerator, JennAir Stove, Built in Stove & Microwave, Dishwasher, Trash compactor, Dining room refrigerator, Electric fireplace, Dog Kennel, Portable building.
Terms:10% down payment on September 8, 2021. Balance due at closing with a projected date of October 22, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of October 22, 2021.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes: Parcels 10-24-452-012 & 10-24-478-001
Net Taxes – $3,152
Assessed Value: $215,400
- This online auction of the real estate will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes. Signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left on the auction, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- The Buyer shall bear the responsibility and expense to have the septic system pumped(if required) & inspected, prior to closing, as required by the Iowa DNR. It shall also be the Buyer’s responsibility and expense, if needed, to upgrade, repair, or any other matters to the septic system in accordance with Des Moines County & Iowa Laws & regulations. Prior to closing, the Buyer shall acquire the proper paperwork required by the Des Moines County Sanitarian for the septic system.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the Buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owners: Jeff C. & Gwen D. Jennison
Brian J. Helling – Attorney for Seller