Auction Items For Sale
Open House: December 14 from 2-3PM. For information contact Steffes Group at 319.385.2000; Mason Holvoet at 319.470.7372 or Nate Larson at 319.931.3944
BURLINGTON, IOWA REAL ESTATE AUCTION
2 Properties = 1 Price!
413 & 415 Barrett Street, Burlington, Iowa
Bidding Opens: Tuesday, December 21
Bidding Closes: Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 2PM
Open House on Tuesday, December 14 from 2-3PM
Auctioneer’s Note: Attention landlords and DIY’ers!! Here is your chance to bid your price on these homes! Don’t miss your opportunity to build equity into these homes as all homes are selling in their “as is” condition, with contents included!
2 Homes = 1 Price
415 Barrett Street, Burlington, IA
Assessor indicates the home was built in 1918 with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath with 1,398 sq. ft. of total living space and a 24’x24’ detached garage with alley access. Situated on a 40’x125’ lot.
Assessed Value: $62,200
Real Estate Taxes: - $1,360.00 – Net
413 Barrett Street, Burlington, IA
Assessor indicates the home was built in 1918 with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath with 1,398 sq. ft. of total living space. Situated on a 40’x125’ lot with alley access.
Assessed Value: $53,600
Real Estate Taxes: - $1,172.00– Net
Included on all properties: Any item present on the day of final settlement.
Terms:10% down payment on December 28, 2021. Balance due at closing with a projected date of February 11, 2022, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of February 11, 2022.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Selling subject to court approval.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Mary A. Lincoln Conservatorship
Sonya Lacina – Conservator
Sara L. Haas – Attorney for Conservatorship