Auction Items For Sale
150 Acres M/L offered in One Tract in Buchanan County, IA. For information contact Steffes Group at 641.423.1947; Nate Larson, 641.530.5528 or Duane Norton, 515.450.7778.
Buchanan County, Iowa Land Auction
Land is located 1 1/2 miles south of Fairbank on V62/Baxter Avenue, then 2 miles east on 120th Street,
then 1/2 mile south on Denison Avenue.
Auction to be held at the Fairbank American Legion, 109 E Main Street, Fairbank, IA
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2020 AT 2PM
Selling Free and Clear for the 2021 Farming Season
150 Surveyed Acres – SELLS IN 1 TRACT
Approx. 142 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 66.4 on the tillable acres.
Located in Sections 15 & 16, Fairbank Township, Buchanan County, Iowa.
View Soil Map - Updated
View FSA Map & Info
View Auction Contract
Not included: 2020 crop
Terms:10% down payment on September 18, 2020. Balance due at closing with a projected date of November 2, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of November 2, 2020. (Subject to the completion of the 2020 fall harvest.)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Net $3,791.00 (Approx.)
- The seller will give fall tillage rights, upon the completion of the 2020 fall harvest. The farm is selling free and clear for the 2021 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Buchanan County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. Final tillable acres, as fields are a part of other tillable ground not selling.
- The farm will be surveyed by a registered land surveyor prior to the auction. Surveyed acres will be the multiplier used. If the recorded survey is different than the announced surveyed acres, adjustments to the final contract price will be made accordingly at closing.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- The buyer will be responsible for installing his/her own entrance, if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Wierck Farms Ltd.