Auction Items For Sale
Well maintained brick, 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 story home! For more information contact Steffes Group at 319.385.2000.
Muscatine, Iowa Real Estate Auction
Auction held on site at 1307 East 4th Street.
Open House on Wednesday, January 10th, from 4-5PM
BRICK 3 BEDROOM, 1 ½ STORY HOME
This well maintained brick home was built in 1950 with 1,040 sq.ft. of space on the main level. The home features an open living/dining room and kitchen with electric stove, microwave & dishwasher. Also on the main level are two bedrooms (one with hardwood floors) and a full bath.
The upstairs offers a large bedroom with closets and ample storage areas. The full unfinished basement has space for a family room along with a Ruud high efficient gas forced air furnace with central air, electric hot water heater, 200 amp breaker box, laundry hookups, sink & stool.
The large attached breezeway is finished with cabinets & vinyl flooring and connects the home to the attached single car garage. The home has vinyl replacement windows new in 2016 and new shingles in 2017. Situated on a 40’x90’ lot.
Included:Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher
Not Included: (2) Refrigerators, Washer, Dryer, All Personal Property
Terms:10% down payment on January 24, 2018. Balance due at closing with a projected date of March 9, 2018, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of March 9, 2018.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Homestead Cr. ($192.38)
Net $2,230.00 (rounded)
Property currently has military tax credit.
2017 Assessed Value: $116,680
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer acknowledges that he/she has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
ONLINE ONLY HOUSEHOLD AUCTION
The furniture, collectibles, household items & lawn & garden items will be sold on an online only auction. First item closes: Wednesday, January 17 at 5:00 PM. Find out more: HOUSEHOLD AUCTION
Owner: Linnie A. Bohling
John R. Eichelberger – Attorney for Seller
For information contact Russ Lamp of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell 319.212.0774.