Auction Items For Sale
40.09 Surveyed Acres with a 74 CSR2! For information contact auction manager Duane Norton of Steffes Group, 515.432.6000 or by cell, 515.450.7778
EMMET COUNTY LAND AUCTION
Land is located 2 miles north of Fenton on Highway 15, then 1 west on 270th Street, then ½ mile north on 580th Avenue. Watch for auction signs.
Auction to be held at the Fenton American Legion, 721 Maple Street, Fenton, Iowa
40.09 Surveyed Acres - Sells in One Tract
Selling Free and Clear for 2019 farming season!
40.09 Surveyed Acres – SELLS IN ONE TRACT
FSA indicates: 38.98 acres tillable
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 74 (67.8 CSR1) on the entire farm.
Located in Section 36, Denmark Township, Emmet County, Iowa.
Terms: 10% down payment on February 6, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of March 22, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of March 22, 2019.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit ($17.58)
Net $908.00 (rounded)
Drainage assessment: $139.00
- This is a 5% buyer’s premium auction. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the final contract purchase price.
- The farm is selling free and clear for the 2019 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Emmet County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- Buyer will be responsible for installing his/her own entrance, if so desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owners: Larry L. & Janean A. Bierstedt
Brian W. Thul – Attorney for Seller
For information contact auction manager Duane Norton of Steffes Group, 515.432.6000 or by cell, 515.450.7778