Auction Items For Sale
Three Bedroom Home on 0.69 Acres M/L in Vinton, Iowa! Open House on Wednesday, July 21st from 4-5PM.For information contact Steffes Group at 319.385.2000; Mason Holvoet at 319.470.7372 or Nate Larson at 319.931.3944
BENTON COUNTY, IOWA ACREAGE AUCTION
Located at 2901 61st Street Lane/Highway E24.
Bidding Opens: Wednesday, July 28th
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 4PM
Open House on Wednesday, July 21st from 4-5PM
THREE BEDROOM HOME ON 0.69 ACRES M/L
Here is a home ready for its extreme home makeover! This property offers a great location on a hard surface road. Come view this home and then bid your price online!
- 864 sq.ft of living space on the main level
- Living room with hardwood floors
- Three bedrooms with hardwood floors
- Eat in kitchen
- Full bath
- Electric heat
- Walkout basement
- 12’x24’ garage with deck above
- 24’x45’ pole building
- Well (condition unknown)
- Situated on a wooded lot with 0.69 acres M/L
- Vinton/Shellsburg Community School District
Included: 1967 Impala SS 2 dr. sport coupe (no title), 1971 Belvedere/Satellite 2 dr. hardtop (no motor, no title), International pickup (no title), Ford pickup (no title), Vintage race car, All items in basement, Any item present on the day of closing.
Not included: Personal property on the timed online auction.
Terms: 10% down payment on August 4, 2021. Balance due at closing with a projected date of September 17, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of September 17, 2021.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes – Tax Parcel 27003401
Gross $ 1,204.75
- This online auction of the real estate will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the real estate contract will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left on the auction, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- Due to this being an estate, the Seller will be exempt from Time of Transfer Inspection of the septic, according to Iowa Code 455B.172(11). Any future inspections, upgrades, repairs, maintenance, or other matters to the septic system will be at the buyer's expense in accordance with Benton County & Iowa Laws & regulations.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Bidding Closes at 5PM
Keith E. Olsen Estate
BankIowa – Executor of Estate
Wesley Hilleshiem – Senior Trust Officer
Matthew D. Piersall – Attorney for Estate