Auction Items For Sale
103.231 Acres M/L - Sells in 1 Tract! Selling Free & Clear for 2019 Farming Season! For more information contact auction managers Nate Larson or Terry Hoenig of Steffes at 319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944 Nate's cell or 319.470.7120 Terry's cell.
DES MOINES COUNTY IOWA LAND AUCTION
Land is located just north of Dodgeville on Iowa City Road. Located 4 miles south of Mediapolis on Highway 61, than ½ mile west on Dodgeville Road, then ¼ mile north on Iowa City Road. Watch for auction signs.
Auction to be held at the Mediapolis City Hall, 501 Main Street, Mediapolis, IA
Selling Free and Clear for 2019 Farming Season!
103.231 Acres M/L – SELLS IN 1 TRACT
FSA indicates 103.75 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 82.9 (88.2 CSR1) on the entire farm.
Located in Section 15, Franklin Township, Des Moines County, Iowa.
Terms: 10% down payment on December 13, 2018. Balance due at closing with a projected date of January 25, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of January 25, 2019.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Ag. Credit: ($122.29)
Family Farm Credit: ($85.26)
Net: $3,162.00 (Rounded)
- The seller has served termination to the tenant on the tillable ground and is selling free and clear for the 2019 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Des Moines County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- The seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- The buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.