Auction Items For Sale
This is Auction #2 with 178.29 Acres M/L – Sells in Two Tracts in Clarke County, Iowa. For complete details contact auction manager, Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944
HUGE THREE DAY LAND AUCTION
824.04 ACRES – TWO STATES – FIVE COUNTIES
IOWA & SOUTH DAKOTA
Auctioneer’s Note: Please join us for this Absolute Public Auction, selling to the highest bidder with no reserve or minimum bid. An excellent opportunity to invest in farmland or add to your farming operation.
AUCTION #2 – MONDAY, JULY 1, 2019 AT 2 P.M.
178.29 Acres M/L – Sells in Two Tracts – Clarke County, Iowa
Auction to be held at The Meeting Place, 1013 N. Main St., Osceola, IA
Auction Contracts Now Available!
Clarke County, Iowa - Tract #1
100% Interest In 113.36 Deeded Acres M/L
Tract #1 is located 5 miles west of Lucas, IA on Highway 34, then ¾ miles north on 100th Avenue/Clarke-Lucas Avenue.
Legal Description:The Southeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter (SE 1/4 SE 1/4) of Section 12; the East Half of the Northeast Quarter (E 1/2 NE 1/4) of Section 13 EXCEPT Parcel "A" -- Part of the Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter (SE 1/4 NE 1/4) of Section 13, Township 72 North, Range 24 West of the 5th P.M., Clarke County, Iowa, described as follows: Beginning at the East Quarter corner of said Section 13; thence North 89° 20’16”West a distance of 591.07 feet; thence North 03°48’42”East a distance of 503.59 feet; thence South 89°42’ 22” East a distance of 555.93 feet; thence South 00°11’02”East a distance of 506.46 feet; to the point of beginning, containing 6.64 acres of land including 0.88 acres of County Road Right of Way; all in Township 72 North, Range 24 West of the 5th P.M., Clarke County, Iowa.
FSA indicates: 102.76 acres tillable acres.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 51.8 on the tillable.
Located in Sections 12 & 13, Jackson Township, Clarke County, Iowa.
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #1
Ag. Credit ($50.52)
Net $1,856.00 (Rounded)
Clarke County, Iowa - Tract #2
50% Undivided Interest In 64.93 Surveyed Acres M/L
Tract #2 is located ¾ miles east of Liberty, IA on H16/Scott Street.
Please note this tract is being bought on contract, where Cool Acres LLC is the buyer, please contact Steffes Group for terms of contract. Buyer assumes responsibility for contract performance.
Legal Description:That part of the Southwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter and the Northwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of Section Eight (8),Township Seventy-three (73)North, Range Twenty-four (24) West of the 5thP.M., Clarke County, Iowa, as shown in the Plat of Survey recorded June 13, 2012, in Book 44 at Page 418 in the Office of the Recorder of said County, described as follows: Beginning at the Northeast Corner of said Southwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter; thence South 00° 12’ 55” West 1321.26 feet to the Southeast Corner of said Southwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter; thence South 00° 37’ 00” West, 839.97 feet along the East line of said Northwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter; thence North 89° 36’ 07” West 1307.02 feet to the West line of said Northwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter; thence North00° 22’ 55” East, 824.00 feet to the Center of said Section 8; thence North00° 10’ 10” West 1324.38 feet to the Northwest corner of the Southwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter; thence North 89° 50’ 15” East, 1319.41 feet to the point of beginning, having an area of 64.93 acres including 2.82 acres of Clarke County Road Easement.
FSA indicates: 56.80 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 59.1 on the tillable acres.
Located in Section 8, Liberty Township, Clarke County, Iowa.
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #2
Ag. Credit ($35.54)
Net $1,168.00 (Rounded)
Terms for Clarke County Tracts
Terms: 10% down payment on July 1, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of August 2, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Upon closing. (Subject to tenant’s rights)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Special Provisions for All Tracts:
- The farms are rented for the 2019 farming season. The seller shall keep all 2019 rent payments.
- Farm leases will be terminated by the seller and full possession will be available for the 2020 crop year.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer(s) to report to the appropriate County FSA office and show filed deed(s) in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. CRP prorate. Please note that the final tillable acres and final CRP acres will be determined by the FSA office.
- Buyer(s) agrees to follow all requirements of conservation plans and practices required by the FSA to maintain eligibility in the Conservation Reserve Program. Buyer agrees to accept responsibility and liability for any actions by the buyer which would endanger eligibility for the CRP or actions that would require repayment of the CRP payment or payments. Buyer further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the sellers for any recovery sought by the FSA due to actions of buyer, which would violate the requirements of the CRP. In the event the buyer elects to take the ground out of CRP, the buyer will be responsible to the seller for any prorate of the CRP payment that the seller would have received.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa/South Dakota state law.
- If one buyer purchases more than one tract, the seller shall only be obligated to furnish one abstract and deed. (husband & wife constitute one buyer)
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer(s).
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Closing will take place at seller’s attorney office, unless other closing arrangements are made.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Cool Acres, LLC
Brian Heemstra, Scott Heemstra & Diane Clevenger
Steve Hendricks - Kersten Brownlee Hendricks PLLC – Attorney for Seller
For complete details contact auction manager, Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944