Auction Items For Sale
THE GRAND OPERA HOUSE
TRIPPIN' BACK TO BYRON
SILENT AUCTION INSPECTION: The Douglas Theatre, Friday, September 24 from 2 pm to 6pm
PICKUP: The Grand Opera House, Saturday, September 24th during GABBA Show
The Big House, Sunday, September 25th from 2pm to 5pm
If you need your items shipped, please contact GABBA - 478-765-2822 or [email protected]
ABOUT the GABBAfest music festival:
Sept. 23-26, 2021
To order tickets, please call the Grand Opera House at 478-301-5470.
Please email [email protected] or call 478-765-2822 for more information.
All tickets purchased in 2020 and not refunded are still good for 2021! There will be some seat reassignments due to COVID restrictions. Those seating assignments will not be announced until summer, in case restrictions ease and we can move people back to or closer to their original seats.
*Include tickets to Friday Night and Saturday Night concerts at the Grand and a special wristband for entry to all official GABBAfest aftershows and events unless otherwise noted. VIP tickets include prime seating, VIP lounge, 2021 GABBAfest Bags including the Grand Tumbler, and 2021 GABBAfest shirts.
*Include tickets to Friday Night and Saturday Night concerts at the Grand and a special wristband for entry to all official GABBAfest aftershows and events unless otherwise noted.
Friday Night at the Grand Opera House in Macon:
The Chris Hicks Band and Friends (Idlewild South opener)
Lobby opens at 5:00 / Doors open at 6:00 / Show at 7:00
Saturday Night at the Grand Opera House in Macon:
Scott Sharrard and Friends “Flashin’ Back to the Second Atlanta Pop Fest” (Travers Brothership opener)
Lobby and Doors open at 6:30 / Show at 7:00
Weekend Artists at Large:
Donna Hall, Junior Mack, & Paul Hornsby With Surprise Guests
Your weekend ticket also includes:
*Saturday Afternoon at The Big House: The GABBA Members Jam hosted by The Garrett Collins Project / 2:00 – 4:00 (includes museum admission)
*Sunday Afternoon at The Big House: The GABBA Hangover featuring The Garrett Collins Project and more / 1:00 – 4:00
*Aftershows at The Crazy Bull and Grant’s Lounge (unless otherwise noted)
*Thursday GABBAFest kickoff
*Friday Preshow at Gallery West
These events are subject to change, but you will be notified in advance of GABBAfest!
The Georgia Allman Brothers Band Association (GABBA) has been dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the Allman Brothers Band musical heritage in Georgia since 1992. GABBA is a registered non-profit in the state of Georgia. On April 18, 2019 GABBA was granted 501(c)3 status by the Internal Revenue Service. Each year we produce GABBAfest, a world famous musical festival that reunites Allman Brothers fans from all parts of the world. Proceeds from GABBAfest are donated to numerous charities and non-profits in the Middle Georgia area, as well as to musicians and other members of the GABBA family who have medical needs. Our accomplishments include:
- Adopting Rose Hill Cemetery as part of the Bibb County “Adopt a Spot” beautification program.
- Preserving the Capricorn collection at the former Phoenix Studios.
- Preserving and donating a framed mushroom pendant belonging to Duane Allman to the Big House/Allman Brothers Band Museum.
- Donating items to Washington Memorial Library in Macon
for the Middle Georgia Archives.
- Contributing annually to the Macon Methodist Home for Children and Youth in memory of Joe Dan Petty.
- Dedication of the Duane Allman Boulevard and the Berry Oakley, Jr. Bridge signs in Macon.
- Proclamation of Duane Allman and Berry Oakley, Jr. Day in Macon.
- Contributing to the Big House Foundation for the Allman Brothers Band Museum.
- Contributions to the former Georgia Music Hall of Fame.
- Contributing annually to the Historic Rose Hill Cemetery Foundation.
- Collaborating with New Town Macon to provide tours of the Capricorn Studios during GABBAFEST.
- Contributing to ABB family and friends who are in need of assistance due to medical issues.
- Sponsoring the historical marker at the Byron Race Track, site of the 1970 Atlanta Pop Festival.
- Presented a historical plaque to the Library Ballroom, site of the College Discotheque in Macon.
- Building the Fillmore East photo op wall at The Big House Museum
- Contributing 7 plaques to the Macon Music Registry Program
Founding Mission Statement
“GABBA is a foundation of fans who feel like family, dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the Allman Brothers Band musical heritage in Georgia by making tangible contributions to projects, programs and plans to insure this heritage is not lost but indeed remembered, revered, and reveled in as an important part of Macon’s, the South’s, the nation’s and even the world’s musical and cultural legacy whose very roots are found here in Georgia. We respect and admire their music and feel as if we are members of their extended family yet still respect and admire their personal families without infringing or imposing on their private lives.
From the beginning to now, through tragedy and triumph, their music has enriched our lives, and we feel we must, and we can, give something back to insure the proper and perpetual preservation of this musical heritage that has so blessed our lives. Our goals include the collecting, preserving, nurturing, and sharing of this music history, contributing to the care and upkeep of Rose Hill Cemetery and recognizing other ABB landmarks in Georgia, and contributing to the development of the Georgia Music Hall of Fame (GMHF) and the Big House Foundation Museum.”
Membership in GABBA is open to all ABB fans everywhere. GABBA, a 501(c)3, is a registered non-profit association in the state of Georgia. GABBA membership dues and financial contributions are tax-deductible.
The Georgia Allman Brothers Band Association
P.O. Box 2658
Macon, GA 31203-2658