Auction Items For Sale
150.97± Home, Workshop with Suite, Barn, Machine Shed, Corrals
W1: 62053 Twp Rd 38-4 NW22-38-6-W5 150.97± Acres
Raised bungalow with partially developed basement. built 2001)
Vinyl Siding , asphalt shingles
Kitchen/dining, livingrm, master bedrm, 2nd bedrm, small office, laundry, 4 pce bath, entry & half bath
Flooring - lino, carpet, newer birch hardwood in living room & hallway, laminate flooring master bedroom
Finish: pine cabinetry kitchen & bathroom, pine trim & baseboards, vaulted ceiling in main living area. Kitchen island with sink, dishwasher, and snak bar.
Family Rm, 2 bedrooms, cold rm and wood storage rm, mechanical rm, 4 pce bath
Flooring - painted concrete
Finish - finished drywall walls, doors, unfinished ceilings except in bedrooms & bath ceiling
Exterior exit from basement
Forced air furnace, in-floor heat with nat gas boiler (basement), wood stove in basement
Wraparound deck (3 sides) new approx 3 years ago, treated planks, concrete pads.
Attached garage with 2 overhead manual doors. Gravel floor, framed pole structure, vinyl siding, asphalt shingles. - not insulated, no power or heat.
Home: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, hood fan, washer, dryer, woodstove, all window coverings, ceiling fan, piano
Shop & Suite: fridge, stove, washer, dryer, satellite TV dish (Shaw & Bell), Garden shed, all fixed gates
Underground power, water well, natural gas, septic open discharge (Home), septic field (shop suite).
SHOP & SUITE (built in 2000)
28x42 shop - Original owner used as woodworking shop. Vinyl siding, asphalt shingles( may need replacement soon), interior has drywall finished, power, 220 wired, 2 walls have solid constructed cupboards, corner closet has pressure system, small hot water heater for suite, natural gas boiler for in-floor heat for shop and suite. Concrete floor appears to be in excellent condition. There is no overhead door - only a large slider door with small man door.
28x12 with loft area with dormers - features kitchen/dining/livingroom, hallway laundry, 4 pce bath, & upper level bedroom; Suite has finished drywall walls & ceilings, pine finish - cabinetry & trim/baseboards, lino on main floor, carpet and pine floor in loft area.
18X28 HIP ROOF BARN WITH LOFT, painted osb exterior, asphalt shingles, 3 box stalls, plank flooring ( some planks in stalls need replacement), ladder access to loft, underground power.
20X62 OPEN FACED MACHINE SHED with 220 power, asphalt shingles
CORRALS - many of the corrals are treated rail fences. Some older white painted plank fences still exist. Metal gates included, but any metal panels are not included - therefore panels on outdoor arena and circle pen are not included.
LARGE STORAGE SHED (12x12)
Firewood storage shed, corral panels, livestock shelters
THE LAND Approximate 82 acres are open - most has been worked up and seeded to alfalfa, timothy, brome & orchard grass, yardsite with barn and corrals, 2 dugouts and balance (approx 63 acres) in bush.
Approximately 10 acres of the bushland is lower lying and drains to the southeast corner of quarter.
Spring runoff from this area fills the large dugout lying just north of the bush. The balance of bush land may have some timber value - aspen and spruce
Fenced garden area
SIZE (APPROX)150.97 ACRES
POSSESSION30 DAYS FROM ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICE
Terms & Conditions
- In this auction, the acceptance of a bid price is subject to the Seller’s Approval.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT::The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.