Auction Items For Sale
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
TRACTORS, SALVAGE VEHICLES, TOOLS, SCRAP METAL & MORE
386 County Road 404 · Dutton, Alabama (Jackson County)
Online Bidding Will Begin To Close On Tuesday, September 29th, 2020 At 7 PM
Preview: Friday, September 25th Between 11 AM - 3 PM
Pick Up: Wednesday, September 30th Between 10 AM - 4 PM
· This is an ONLINE only auction.
· A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid to arrive at the total purchase price.
· Winning invoices will be emailed auction night by 11 PM to the e-mail address used for registration.
· We do not have keys for the vehicles. ALL vehicles will be sold as salvage/scrap without a title and with a Bill Of Sale Only.
· Pick up will be Wednesday, September 30th between 10 AM - 4 PM. If you cannot pick up your purchased items during the designated time frame, please DO NOT BID. Anything left after Wednesday, September 30th will be removed and placed in a future auction.
· Lots 297, 298 & 300: Contents are being sold separate from the trailers.
· Lots 297, 298 8& 300: Trailers that are selling with contents can be moved on Thursday, October 1st allowing contents to be removed on Wednesday. However, trailers must be moved from their current location NO LATER than Wednesday, October 14th, 2020. If the trailer remains on its current property after October 14th, it will become the property of the property owner.
· A tractor will be on site to assist with loading. Some items cannot be lifted with a tractor so please be prepared.
· Fowler Auction personnel will not be available to assist in loading or materials to pack. Please be a responsible Buyer and bring appropriate packing items and help. Please plan accordingly.
· For more information, please contact Andrew Heard at (931) 638-5499 or (256) 420-4454.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding. Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting items of interest BEFORE bidding (all items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS) & picking up purchased items on the DESIGNATED day and time.
**Information in brochures, catalogs, on our web site and/or other advertisements are from sources believed to be reliable; however, prospective purchasers are STRONGLY urged to inspect the inventory or property to satisfy themselves as to condition, year, features, etc. Neither the Auctioneer nor our clients make any guarantees and are not responsible for listing or advertising inaccuracies or discrepancies.
Auction conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TN FIRM2315, MSSL718F, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
Andrew Heard: AA3032
8719 Highway 53 · Toney, Alabama 35773
(256) 420-4454 · www.fowlerauction.com