Auction Items For Sale
PUBLIC AUCTION - Online Bidding Only.
The Estate of the late Jimmy Wallace by order of the Heirs.
We have set a tentative date for this auction to end on December 15th @ 7:00pm. Subject to change while we are being directed by the estate administrator.
Jimmy Wallace was a long time friend of Chip Pearce, president of Pearce & Associates and his late father, Larry Pearce. Jimmy enjoyed collector cars and attending car shows. Jimmy was the owner of Wallace Enterprises and one of the original Alabaster "Jacks breakfast club" gang members. We are honored to get to assist this estate with the liquidation of his assets. Those that knew Jimmy will attest that he was an attention to detail guy. He was fanatical about his vehicles, especially his collector cars. Jimmy kept all of his vehicles in spotless condition! Assets selling in this auction include:
1. 2015 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 crew cab with under 20,000 miles
2. 2020 Ford Escape all wheel drive with less than 5,000 miles
3. 2016 BMW 750i with less than 23,000 miles.
4. 1940 Studebaker Streetrod
5. 1946 Ford Custom Convertible Streetrod
6. 2020 Enclosed 18' Utility Trailer
7. Lifted Custom EZ Go Golf Cart
8. Propane Forkflit
9. Tandem Axle Equipment Trailer.