Auction Items For Sale
12 ACRES± TO BE OFFERED IN 4 TRACTS
WITH 3-BEDROOM BRICK HOME PLUS TRUCKS, TRACTORS & FARM EQUIPMENT
20325 Upper Fort Hampton Road · Elkmont, Alabama (Limestone County)
LIVE ON SITE: Saturday, October 30th · 10 AM
♦♦ THE ESTATE OF RAY DAVIS ♦♦
♦♦ EXCELLENT BUILDING SITES ♦♦
Tract 1: Corner lot offers 1.73 acres± of open land.
Tract 2: Offers 4.22 acres± with a 3-bedroom/2-bath brick home with 2-car garage.
Tract 3: Offers 4.45 acres± with barn, a 50'x70' equipment shed.
Tract 4: Offers 2.25 acres± of open land.
Public utilities are available to all tracts.
Auction Day: Acreage will be offered in tracts, combinations and as a whole. All announcements made auction day take precedence over all printed and web material.
Following the real estate, tractors, trucks and equipment will be offered. Here is a partial list of what will be offered (watch for auction catalog closer to auction day):
John Deere 7410
John Deere 4020 (2)
Massey Ferguson 135
Haybuster No-Till Seed Drill
John Deere Hay Baler
John Deere Bush Hogs
Bush Hog Bush Hog
Apache Creep Feeder
WWW Cattle Panels
Ford F-250 Truck
Ford F-150 Truck
Directions: From Interstate 65-Exit 361 in Elkmont, Alabama, travel west on Sandlin Road approximately 2.6 miles. Turn right onto Hays Mill Road and travel approximately 1.1 mile. Turn left onto Upper Fort Hampton Road and travel to auction site on the right.
Watch For Auction Signs!
· This is an LIVE auction only.
· Real Estate: A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid price to arrive at the total bid price. A non-refundable deposit of 20% (escrow money) of the total purchase price is required auction day. The remaining balance will be due at closing, which will occur within thirty days (30) of auction date. All closing and settlement fees, including but not limited to surveys, inspections, reports, title insurance, any/all ad valor em taxes due are the Buyer's responsibility.
· Farm Equipment: A 10% Buyer's Premium and 2.5% Farm Sales Tax will be added to the highest bid price to arrive at the total bid price .
· Property will be conveyed by Survey Description.
· 2022 Taxes will be pro rated.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
· For more information, please contact Daniel Culps at (256) 603-1249 or (256) 420-4454.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding (either ONLINE or LIVE). Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding. Property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase.
This auction will be conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, MSSL718F, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
8719 Highway 53 · Toney, Alabama 35773